Late Night Drive

I've spent the last two days driving around Melbourne without GPS or the Melways and I haven't gotten hopelessly lost yet. I solely relied on Google Maps printouts. Not bad for a start. I even drove out to Tullamarine to pick my buddy up from the airport in the middle of the night. I love late night drives! The entire feel and atmosphere just changes.

On the way home, we got hungry so we headed to a McDonald's or Maccas as the Aussies so affectionately calls it to grab a bite. We ended up at the Smith Street one and 24 hours Maccas here are just not cool at all. Somehow that's when all the dodgies come out. A fight almost broke out at the counter and some kid was trying to hassle a free meal. Such is life eh? Seeing all that unfold before me just makes me realise that there's always two sides to a coin. The difference between day and night.
______________________________________________________

All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Late Night Drive”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.