Growing Up

Over the last month or so, I found myself suddenly having to grow up real quick. I had to face a very steep learning curve and I was being thrown terms and lingo for the very first time which I had never heard before. It was pretty overwhelming at first to be thrown into the deep end but I thank God for sending me great friends for the support and help in every step I needed to take. Although things are really overwhelming, I am actually living exciting times and I should be thankful I get to live it in the first place.

On the flip side, it's as if I never really grew up. The Peter Pan in me is still kept alive despite all this growing up I had to do. Playing band hero and sing star all weekend, I mean, do adults really do that?

Balance is what this is.
______________________________________________________

All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Growing Up”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.