3 Idiots Under The Stars

On Thursday, the wife came home and asked if I wanted to watch a free Bollywood film called 3 Idiots at Federation Square. I was feeling quite exhausted but I fought the exhaustion and decided to get off my bum to watch the film anyway. It was free after all and if I didn't like it, we could have left half way. It turned out though, that the film was awesome! I was quite surprised that Fed Square wasn't packed out. It was perfect, watching the film under the stars. It got really cold as we were out in the open but we went prepared with our picnic mat, blanket, hot water bottle and pillows. We also dressed warm. Two t-shirts and my favourite hoodie. It was a spur of the moment that turned into a great date night with the wife.

Watching the film also reminded me of the last Bollywood film I watched at my good friend Ragavan's place one Deepavali. I can't remember the title now, but I got so hooked to it that I stayed on till late to watch it till the end! I keep forgetting that watching a Bollywood film is usually a 3 hour commitment!

3 Idiots was such a well made film and despite it being 3 hours long, it sure didn't feel long as it was very punchy and modern. I won't spoil it for you by telling you what it's about.
Watch it if you get the chance to. I'd watch it again.

______________________________________________________
All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “3 Idiots Under The Stars”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.