Do I Look Pale?

I've been sick for the past three days which is quite refreshing actually. It's nature's way of telling me to slow down a bit, rest up and give my body a break. The funny thing though is usually when I fall sick, I don't look it. I could look perfectly normal on the outside when in actual fact my body is just caving in and pretty much in pain. This can be a bit frustrating because everyone around me thinks I am fine and I might be faking it. I had to cop a lot of flak especially when I was in school. My parents used to think I was faking it to ditch a couple of days of school. I guess everyone is different and some people are more prone to getting sick while others can go for years without even getting a cold. Oh well, I guess that's my story eh?

Anyway, looking on the bright side, being sick just gives me a chance to relax and recuperate before the gig on Sunday with Erin Shay. So all is good.

______________________________________________________
All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Do I Look Pale?”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.