The Eef!

These are the things that keep me going, doing what I do. I still live for these moments! It's awesome to have such great friends and such great support from them. Here's what Eeflin said to me in a little conversation I had with her recently. Thanks Eef!

Eeflin says:
EH

I DONO WHY I"M LISTENING TO UR SONG ON REPEAT LA

i'm even watching it on youtube wtf

i think its cos it was the first song i heard frm u all la wtf

cos that was the first gig i attended

oh yah

and jst to let u know

my frens are hooked on ur shooting star as well

malaysian music boleh pakai ok hahaha

but i'm serious

they love it

and..

they're guys

(bigger critics)

yah so do wat u do best ok

don give up

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

2 Responses to “The Eef!”

  1. # Blogger Eeflin

    owhhh u actually copied our convo hahahaah!  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Yes I did! hehe. Too good to let it slide.  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.