Partaaaay!

It's been pretty crazy since I landed home. I've been out so much, the days actually feel long, not in a bad way, but it feels like I've done a lot and I've fully maxed out my hours. I've got to get some shut eye though.
So here's a short run down of what I've been up to.
Thursday night was spent at Palette Palette (I think that's how you spell it).
Friday saw me catching up with friends and family. Hung out with Alda that night too.
Saturday was party night at Zouk.
Sunday was spent at church in the morning, a BBQ in the evening and rehearsals at night, which ended in the wee hours of the morning. Then, it got interesting. Alda and I went to hang out with some of the boys from My Chemical Romance, and our friends Pop Shuvit and Rahul from One Buck Short.
Then, tonight, I played at No Black Tie for the Junk Fortnight event. It was a full house. Freaking awesome! So glad to be playing back home again! All the acts were spot on! It's such a privilege to share the stage with these great talent! Shelley, Paulo, Warren, Reza and Najwa, you guys blew the roof off NBT! Once again, thanks Reza, No Black Tie and Junk Magazine!
It's been real good catching up with friends and meeting new people as well. So, what's left now? Some sleep perhaps.
Till the next time. Goodnight.
______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Partaaaay!”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.