Huge Thanks!


The cosy venue at The Exchange Hotel


DJ B2WO, da man himself a.k.a. co-organizer of the gig. Thanks bro!


Yours truly, the red returns!


The very talented, Ian Wilks. I had the pleasure of working with him in the studio not too long ago and I am scheduling more sessions.


The Broken Scar crew! Well, this shot was with those who hung out till the end of the gig, thanks guys. Sorry we didn't all get to take a massive group photo. A million thanks to everyone who turned up.

I had a great time and I hope you enjoyed yourselves at the gig too. I knew I had a fantastic night when the six songs just went by so quickly and before I knew it, I was playing the last song already. Oh, you all sounded beautiful singing along to the songs. You're like my dream choir! Thanks for the support!

For those who might want to know my set list for the night, here goes:

Scratch
Venus In September
Hey You
Shooting Star
Until I Fall (The new track I've been working on)
Down

Hope to see you at the next show. Cheers!

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

1 Responses to “Huge Thanks!”

  1. # Blogger Jie Juan

    Woah dude! How did you manage to get a crew for Broken Scar in Australia mate? Thats great!  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.