Switchfoot @ Richmond AOG Auditorium


Antiskeptic


Pillar




Switchfoot
Would you believe me if I say that this gig was in a church? Well, if you don't, you're still gonna have to because it did happen. This gig was held last night at Richmond AOG, the church that I go to and I had the privilege to go for free.
From afar, the singer from Switchfoot kinda looks like John Rzeznik from the Goo Goo Dolls. It was a pretty good gig besides the fact that I felt real sick. I think it was because of the tram ride and the exhaustion that made me feel nauseous the whole night.
______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Switchfoot @ Richmond AOG Auditorium”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.