Who Killed The Prom Queen?

I reckon with YouTube and MySpace taking over the Internet and generally becoming a huge part of everyone's lives, we should just get rid of our television sets. What say you? Who needs to watch what is given to us when we can watch what we want to watch in the comfort of our own time?

This is the new mainstream. I'm hopping on the bandwagon, not the lagwagon.

Again, these videos were taken from YouTube. May I offer you a little taste of I Killed The Prom Queen to intrique your interest?



I Killed The Prom Queen - Say Goodbye (Live)



I Killed The Prom Queen - Say Goodbye (Music Video)

1 Responses to “Who Killed The Prom Queen?”

  1. # Blogger soraya barakbah

    lets not forget peekvid.com and alluc.org for tvshows and movies. haha  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.