Way Back


Look what I found burried underneath the heaps of pictures in folders. This is probably the first time ever that I played any of the Broken Scar songs live with a band.


It was such an honor to have played Scratch with the Q&K boys. Thanks guys! This was during their single launch sometime back in 2004 I think. Boy, does time fly.

2 Responses to “Way Back”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    And if I am not mistaken, isn't that the fateful gig we met and I asked you to play lead guitars for JM? :)  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    I think it was bro. But then again, there was also their website launch. Kinda got it mixed up now. haha. But i reckon it was this one! Cheers to that!  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.