Trampoline Empire

Headed out to St. Kilda for dinner and dessert. I didn't get to take pictures of dinner coz I was too hungry. My bad.

The gelato here is out of this world





So this is the main purpose why I was in St. Kilda, to see The Cat Empire! I understand that pictures won't really do much justice to the band, so here's their MySpace:
www.myspace.com/thecatempire



It was an awesome show. One of my favourite Aussie band. They played almost about two hours and yet we all wanted more.

0 Responses to “Trampoline Empire”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.