Emo Kev @ Fasta Pasta


Brought out Emily as promised

Let's just say that this show is one that really touched my heart. Thanks to all my friends and everyone else who made it to the show. Thank you Fasta Pasta for hosting Broken Scar.

I felt kinda naked playing on my own after playing with the band so often and practicing with them for Singapore and Melaka. I just love the sound of the band. But it was all good tho. Played a whole bunch of covers, a few new songs, and tracks from the album which I hardly get to do. 20 songs in total. It was challenging and tiring, but very worth it.

The hanging out bit with the audience was the best part. If only I could spend more time with each and everyone of them.

Once again, cheers to those who came! You made it all worth it and put meaning into my music. Thank you.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.