Oh Well...

I say too much when I'm not supposed to.
You're not listening anyway.
I have to learn to not care so much.
You don't appreciate it anyway.

It's all about the momentary unseen against the often forgotten ordinary, laid right in front of you that I’m left with, isn’t it?

It makes things interesting but I know I’m seeing the headlights coming right against me.

Sit back.

Relax.

Watch this beautiful train wreck that I’ve created.

3 Responses to “Oh Well...”

  1. # Blogger bihzhu

    hmmm. i wonder what's going on? :/  

  2. # Blogger gwen.

    well, this is a good welcoming poot, I mean post :)  

  3. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    nicole, it's not watcha think it is. it's just me reflecting on the pass few months and the little things I did for people that came back void. It was an emo post.

    thanks for dropping by xromantica. hehe  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.