Link-O-Mania

Wow, I've just updated all the links in the blog. It's been something else that I wanted to do for a while now. Procrastinated. It's crazy how the list grew so long. The links are in hope to promote our local music scene and it serves as a master list for me to click away to check out the latest updates and happenings with my friends. Enjoy the links!

Oh, on another note, here are three more links regarding the Ben Moody post.

I know most of this news is not at all new, I just thought I'd tie it in with the Moody post.

Ex-Evanescence Guitarist Ben Moody Thanks Avril For His Solo Career


*From MTV News. The voice of today's mainstream music and tv. Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice. You could also say that it is poisoning the minds of the youth and society, but hey, it's entertainment.

Seether Singer Mouths Off At Ben Moody Fan
*This is the release that we were talking about. The link title suggests it all.

Ben Moody Who?
*This is where the public speaks up. Some love him and some hate him. While I read through the comments, I spotted someone say somehting like, " why the heck bother with this, it's not like it's Jimmy Page leaving Led Zep or something". I thought that was funny. I guess that little forum turned into a grammar discourse more than anything else.

Oh well, whatever it is, everyone is entitled their opinion and I think that Ben is a good song writer, so are Avril and Kelly.

0 Responses to “Link-O-Mania”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.