Seventeen Mag Photoshoot

I just got back from the Seventeen Magazine photoshoot a while ago and here are my thoughts and what went on in my mind the whole time from the start of the shoot till now.

"What should I do with my hands?
How should I pose?
What should I do?
Do I smile?
Do I frown?
Do I look at the camera or away?
I should have brought my guitar, right?
Would I be a poser if I pose too much?"

The whole time, I was too conscious.


Anyway, I'm too exhausted to write now and I'd probably write rubbish if I go on, so I will continue tomorrow and hopefully put up some pictures tomorrow.
________________________________________


So here is one of the shots that Emir of Throne Away took. "Man, what do I do with my hands? It's more nervewrecking than playing live!" This picture was taken at the very start of it. I hope the other pics turn out okay and I don't look so dorky.

I think that the shoot was an amazing experience. I guess it also comes with practice. The more shoots there are, the more one will get more comfortable.

I caught up with Ili who works with EH! Mag, we got to talking, headed out for dinner and talked more. It was really interesting meeting someone who has such a wide knowledge in our local music scene.

I just woke up and I don't feel as rested as I should be. I should go now.

P/S: Throne Away have great pics and they have really cool poses! Rock on Throne Away. Guys, I'd wear a Throne Away t-shirt everywhere, hint hint!

0 Responses to “Seventeen Mag Photoshoot”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.