Troubaganger 7th May


From L-R: Zalila Lee (percussions & backup vocals), Jerral Khor (guitar), Kevin & Alda


Pictures taken by Albert

This was an amazing show! We kept the set short and sweet to accomodate the overwhelming response of open mikers, so we played only three songs. Here were the songs:

1. The Bleeding Confession
2. Down
3. Scratch

I wish the set was recorded because it isn't often that Broken Scar performs as a full acoustic band with percussions, bass and extra guitar. A good friend helped record two of the songs on video with my digicam though. While I showed a colleague the videos, he asked, "hey, how did the audience know how to sing your songs?". My answer was, "to be honest, I really don't know. Maybe it's because we did a very quick run through before the song?"

But what I really think happened was the audience were simply so supportive and sporting that they sang along. So here's to the audience at La Bodega that night and all my sweet friends who showed up, you know who you are. You guys and girls were awesome!Cheers!

0 Responses to “Troubaganger 7th May”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.