April Left In Silence

The first thing that came to my head and is still lingering around is, "April Left In Silence"

It's just such an amazing line, don't you think? It could mean anything you want it to mean. Well, at least to me.

Right now, it hit me with the literal. April did leave in silence. It crept out the exit and May entered the room without a trace.

0 Responses to “April Left In Silence”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.