Post Celebrity Bintang Xfresh

The show was pre-recorded so I wasn't at the studio on Saturday and Sunday. Here are the six independent songs I picked for the show.

1. Dragon Red - Kehendak Naluri
2. Cosmic Funk Express - Pieces
3. Qings & Kueens - We're Gonna Rock You
4. Shelley Leong - Forgiveness
5. Broken Scar -Down
6. Broken Scar - Scratch

I had to plug my songs in there too right? The songs that I picked features the people who are involved in the recording of the Broken Scar debut album, Midnight In St. Kilda. The playlist was only limited to 6 songs. There were so many bands that I wanted to play and it was a really difficult decision. If I had it my way, I'd play all the bands I know! I didn't know they actually put together other songs on their regular playlist on the show as well. Hope you all had fun listening to the show as much as I did being on it. It was heaps of fun.

If I were a DJ, and had my own show, it'll definitely be the independent show!

0 Responses to “Post Celebrity Bintang Xfresh”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.