Summary

Weekdays and weekends. What difference does it make? They all seem the same to me the days. I am officially exhausted.


So I decided to take some time off and spend some time with my beloved family over the long weekend. We celebrated mom's birthday. We talked. We dined like kings and queens. I took a swim after avoiding it for donkey years. Swimming is definitely not a good activity for a relaxing break. I would have easily traded swimming with chilling in bed and reading a real good book. Even watching terrible movies was tiring! At the end of the weekend, I was more exhausted than rested.


So the album is out and I have taken the role of a salesman. The thing about being an independent musician is that you have to do everything yourself. I knew that. That was what I signed up for. But I didn't quite look ahead far enough to realize that selling the CDs would take up so much time and take me away from what an actual musician does, play and write music. Through all this, I have met so many amazing people and I have learnt a great deal from them. It has been such an excellent journey so far.


There are many individuals that have helped a great deal throughout this entire journey. I couldn't have done it "all" on my own. I'll be creating an extended thank you list in the very near future in honor of these individuals. Thank you all.

The album is in stores in the Klang Valley thanks to the kind retail outlets that were ever so opened and helpful. Thanks to them, the album is on the shelves.

Here's a huge thanks to those who have picked up the album. I hope you are enjoying it.

Thanks to all the media people for all the publicity and the coverage.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

0 Responses to “Summary”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.