NBT Surprises

Last night offered a very pleasant surprise. I went to see Zal and the gang play at No Black Tie. Zal played the guitar and sang, and featured a very interesting line up of Melina (Tempered Metal) on percussions, Kevin (Qings & Kueens) on double bass and electric bass and Jerral Khor on guitar. It was an awesome performance. Such soothing and catchytunes with plenty of hooks. She even threw in a cover or two that got the whole crowd singing along.

At the end, Zal asked if I wanted to play some songs and I did. The best part about doing something spontaneous is that you don't really know what to expect. I thought I was going to play on my own but it turned out that all of them backed me up instead and we had a spontaneous jam. The best part is that we weren't jamming covers! Woohoo!

0 Responses to “NBT Surprises”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.