Recording: Day Fourteen - Adrenalin Jam

I wish that everyday would be like today. Well at least the good parts of today and not the little lows.

I drove down to Kim’s place to record vocals again today but I lugged both my Norman guitars anyway just in case we had some extra time to do some guitars. I was going to jam later at night anyway so I may as well just bring it with me.

We managed to nail the vocals for The Happy Song and also the guitars for Midnight In St Kilda. Kim had to leave early for his artist’s promo so we called it a day by 130pm.

The weather was pretty miserable today. It was gloomy and it rained most of the time and occasionally the sun would peek out just for awhile.

This was when I thought the good parts of the day would be ending soon. I bought some lunch home and realized I was super hungry by the time I got home, so I gobbled everything down. I felt sick after that. So I decided to take a nap. I woke up with quite a horrible headache.

But all was cured when jamming started! Today’s jam session with the boys must have been one of the best ever, to me at least. The feel was right, tempo and momentum was right and best of all, we didn’t only nail the usual songs we did, we also tackled two new songs. Again, it was like a breath of fresh air. Jamming for two hours straight can normally drain you, but it was different this time around for me! I was already dead tired before the session but I was recharged right after. It felt really good the whole time from the start till the end. If only I had it recorded on video or so.

As I drove home, adrenalin was still pumping. I knew I had to write about this. This is to Alda and Manshaan, if you guys are reading this. I guess there are just no words to describe the session. It was all good!

0 Responses to “Recording: Day Fourteen - Adrenalin Jam”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.