Recording: Day Twelve - Burning Hot

Today has been nothing but a crazy day! It’s been insanely hot and traveling in long traffic jams while dressed in jeans and a black t-shirt all day did not help at all. Moving from cold to brain damaging hot environments only adds to the complication. To make things a little worse, I had to be forgetful and leave things behind and end up having to take another long drive through another massive traffic jam to collect what I’ve left behind.

Despite the scorching weather, the recording session for vocals today was productive. I guess it all depends on how one defines “productive”. All the lead and backup vocals are completed for one of the songs, Clocks and the entire feel was kept intact. That was good enough for me.

On another note, the authorities came and did some major fogging in my neighborhood right after dinner. This is due to the Dengue outbreak. Oh well, this was just one of those days where everything had to happen all at once and all at the wrong time.

But then again, I guess it's not that bad. At least I got things done.

0 Responses to “Recording: Day Twelve - Burning Hot”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.