Seven Things

The Tall has tagged me. I can only afford to complete the first one though. It’s kinda cool to take your mind off things to do these kinda things but anything beyond the first seven things in the list is just impossible for me. I guess none of these things are in any sort of order or priority. So here we go…

SEVEN THINGS I WANNA DO BEFORE I DIE

1. Get married
2. Record and release a few albums

3. Win awards for the albums
4. Tour the world as a musician and a tourist
5. See all my friends make it big in life in anything that they pursue
6. Donate as much money as possible to the needy to make the world a better place
7. Retire in Australia

Why stop at seven? There are way too many things to do in this lifetime and seven is simply not enough. Oh well...Instead of taking the time to list the rest down, I'd go right ahead and do those things instead. Later.

0 Responses to “Seven Things”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.