Worn Out

I guess the novelty of blogging has worn out a little bit. I’ve grown a little lazy and I might have lost the art of blogging. I don’t quite know what to say lately as there has been just too much going on. It’s been quite difficult to organize my thoughts lately but the only prominent thing on my mind right now is the craving to play shows.

There has been much to think about regarding the album such as the album concept as a whole to tie in with the album design, who to design it, the website, the production steps, etc.

The fun just started in the studio as all the backbone tracks are all recorded and the idea of the whole album coming together is much clearer now. The drums, bass and acoustic guitar tracks are recorded. The fun begins with the little things that enhance the song to be more wholesome.

Besides that, I’ve been listening to a lot of The Cat Empire, Armageddon Sky and The Bedroom Philosopher. Three totally different genres you should definitely check out.


Click on the links below:

Armageddon Sky

The Cat Empire

The Bedroom Philosopher

Enjoy!

0 Responses to “Worn Out”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.