Expensive Comedy

Ever seen a pregnant tyre before? This has totally nothing to do with music at all.

I was doing ninety on the highway and all of a sudden a piece of wood shows up in the middle of the lane. It was obvious that I had no choice but to go over it. I couldn’t have avoided it as the lanes beside me were both filled with traffic.

After about five minutes the car started to jerk so badly as if I was riding a horse that was reluctant to go any further and was trying to throw me off the saddle.

It wasn’t as scary as I thought it would have been. It was actually quite funny.

The most logical thing to do was to stop at a nearest workshop to fix the problem. It turned out that one of the tyres was swollen and it was about to explode. This is normally what happens to old tyres because of the wear and tear.

So there goes a tyre and out comes the wallet to fit a new one in.

All in all, it was really hilarious. If only I had a camera to show you how it actually looks like.

3 Responses to “Expensive Comedy”

  1. # Blogger hesitant

    Expansive comedy too :)  

  2. # Blogger Chin Hor

    Wahahaha!! If only I was with you, you know I'd be snapping away like an over-zealous Japanese tourist =)  

  3. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Yes, expansive indeed. You should see the size of the tyre. Looks like it was in the ninth month of pregnancy.

    Chino, snap away. Wanna be an over-zealous Japanese tourist at one of the coming recording sessions?  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.