Tonight Alive @ The Hifi

I had the awesome privilege of hanging out with Stu Marks, Tonight Alive's FOH engineer at their recent show at The Hifi. It has been a long time since I've been able to hang out with a top engineer to watch him work and learn. And boy did I learn heaps!

Stu is one of the nicest dudes in the industry and he is not afraid of sharing his ideas and methods because he has so many tips and tricks, you won't be able to learn them all anyway.

As I was growing up, my dad kept telling me that there is no end to learning in life and he couldn't have been more accurate. I've been mixing bands for eight years now and I feel as though I still have so much to learn and apply in my mixing. The best is yet to come! Thanks heaps Stu!

Labels:

0 Responses to “Tonight Alive @ The Hifi”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.