Terima Kasih KL

Hey boys and girls,

I am back in Melbourne, Australia already and I just want to say a huge thanks to all of you back in KL for coming out to the shows and supporting Broken Scar throughout the last 2.5 months. It's been a great time playing all those shows. The band and I had a blast and I hope you felt the same way too. Until the next KL trip, THANKS A MILLION. You mean the world to me.

To my band, Alda, Alex and Paul, and our special guests Rohnie and Ywenna, I love you guys. Standing on stage with you guys as rehearsing in the same room as you guys are the happiest moments!

To my friends and family, I don't even know where to start. Thanks for taking the time to hang out with me.

A big shout out to Rashdan. Bro, we finally worked together after 7 years in the making!

Once again, thanks so much for making my KL trip awesome!

Kevin Broken Scar

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

1 Responses to “Terima Kasih KL”

  1. # Blogger ryn

    mish u kevvie :)  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.