Happy Year of The Ox!

Wow, it's already two days into the Chinese New Year. I just want to take this time to wish all of you who are celebrating, a very happy and prosperous Chinese New Year! God bless you and have a fantastic 2009 ahead!

Hope you guys are having a great time so far, celebrating CNY, collecting ang pows and enjoying the company of family and friends, not forgetting the delicious Malaysian food. I think I've outdone myself in the eating department this year. Over the past two days, I've had double lunches and double dinners.
Insane!

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Happy Year of The Ox!”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.