A Toast To You

I can't believe...
...it's Sunday already.
...it's March already.
...we're three months into 2009 already.
...my stint in KL is almost up.

I can't even remember when I blogged last. It's been a while indeed but I believe everything comes all in good time. I'm glad that the cause of my lack of blogging was me being busy playing shows and catching up with people.

I am also happy to know that over this short time I am able to connect with my band-mates, strengthen existing friendships and build new ones too. Things get pretty tough when you have so little time yet you have to juggle so many tasks but it was definitely worth it. When it came to family, everything had to stand still and put on hold for them. That's just the way I roll.

I will write about the highlights from gigs and shows but this post goes out to my friends. If you're reading this, you know who you are. I hope that through this time, I was able to put a smile on your face because you sure did that for me.
I love you guys.

P/S:
I have definitely overloaded on food and if I stay here any longer I think my stomach will explode.

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

1 Responses to “A Toast To You”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You forgot to catch up with me :'(  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.