#3

Hey boys and girls, I've got great news to share again. My second single, "Until I Fall" from The Shooting Star EP is out on radio in Malaysia. It debuted at #3 on Fly FM's campur chart last weekend and it is the highest debuting song in the history of the chart. I just want to give you all a big shout out and huge thanks for voting for the song.

Please continue to vote and help us get to #1. I know we can do it, with all your help.

To vote:

Send emails by typing Broken scar (as the title of your email) and Until I Fall (into the body of the email) to campurchart@flyfm.com.my

or check out:
http://www.flyfm.com.my/campurchart.asp
(This site tends to be updated very irregularly though)

Do have a listen to the recorded chart show at: www.campurchart.blogspot.com

Thanks heaps! Rock and roll!

______________________________________________________

Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “#3”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.