Pony






Aural Window

Firstly, thanks a million to Sheena, Aki, Aural Window, Bloodpuppies Entertainment and Pony for putting Broken Scar on the bill! Cheers heaps!

Huge thanks also to everyone who came out early to see me play! You guys are legends! Appreciate you guys coming up to the front, making it very intimate and cosy. Thanks for clapping and singing along! The lights the blinding on the stage, but I know I saw many of you mouthing every word to my songs! That is simply awesome. It's the best gift ever!

I had a blast playing all those songs although it was a solo acoustic set. It was a great time hanging out with you and talking to all of you. Do drop me a note if any of you happen to read this post. This one's dedicated to YOU!

I've uploaded some videos from the night just to relive the moment a little bit! Cheers heaps!


Until I Fall


Hey You. Lainey Lashes. Here you go, the most updated version.


Down. This video was chopped up a bit which explains the skip from the second verse to the bridge. Well, the bridge was the best part anyway!

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “Pony”

  1. # Blogger laineylashes

    omg omg!

    :D  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.