Wind Down

Okay, no more advertisements and gig announcements for now. The past two months have been heavily filled with gigs and almost nothing but gigs.

I just want to say a huge thank you, to everyone who has rocked up for our shows, listened to the radio for our brand new single and voted for the single. It has been a great time of catching up and partying! It's time now though, to take a little step back and take a breather as I head back to another half of my life that's waiting for me in Melbourne. I look forward to see all of you back in KL real soon, or you could always come visit me in Melbourne.

Please continue to vote for Shooting Star on Fly FM. It'll mean the world to me and the boys if it goes to number one. Please give us a third number one single.

Email FLY FM at: campurchart@gmail.com with the subject "Broken Scar" to vote.

Thanks heaps!

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

1 Responses to “Wind Down”

  1. # Blogger Simon Lee

    just wanted to let you know i posted up your interview at campurchart.blogspot.com coolios mate  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.