Vote For Scratch!!!

I know it has been quiet for a while now. So here's some noise.

Broken Scar's first single, Scratch has finally taken off it's solo singer-songwriter roots and it has been recorded, uploaded on the net, featured on the Panic In The Peninsula Compilation and has now debut on air at the number 3 position on "Carta Jom Dengar" on Xfresh FM 103.0 in the Klang Valley.

I need all the help I can get from all of you. Please vote for Scratch by typing:

XFJD D

and send an sms to 32399. You can send as many votes as you like. Each sms is only 50 sen.

I just wanna take this time to thank those who have voted for it and made it debut at number 3. That's the first part and it's just the beginning.

I trully appreciate all the help I can get. So here's an advance thank you to each and everyone of you who have voted and those who will be voting for Scratch.

Tune in to Xfresh FM 103.0 every night at 11pm all week long as Scratch will be hovering somewhere in the chart and which position it sits in, depends on all of your kind votes.

0 Responses to “Vote For Scratch!!!”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.