Pink


Picture taken by Juliana.

This was right after the HELP ADP Ball and no, that pink watch does not belong to me. Wanna guess where it was taken? I guess it's all for me to know and for you to find out.

Update: I wonder what you people would have thought, but it was amusing to get the strangest feedback. Now stop imagining and guessing. Nothing happened there and the pink watch was just in line with my pink hair. There's nothing scandalous going on in here. So now, back to the music.

Come to the 12 bands of Christmas show on 23rd Dec!

0 Responses to “Pink”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.