Tagged Again

Looks like I've been tagged again, this time by Alda. Shouldn't have read your blog today bro! Haha. Anyway, here goes...

Ten Years Ago I was--
twelve. It was the last year of primary school. The one thing I remember most is that I came in second for a Tamiya Mini 4wd Championship. I’ve got a huge trophy to show for it too! I can’t remember whether this was one day before the PMR exams or somewhere in between it all. I’d ride by bike everywhere. I was laidback and there wasn’t a care in the world.

5 years ago I was--
seventeen. This was the last year of secondary school. Again, I had partied all my high school years away and it was too late to buck up for SPM. I managed to scrape through though. I didn’t fail anything. This was a significant year. This was when I decided that I would make up for all those lost years, go to SAE and do my best there. Music was a huge part of my life by then. I had written a few songs and played a number of gigs with various bands.

1 year ago I was--
twenty one. People would normally make a huge fuss out of this, throwing huge parties because of the big twenty one but not me. I spent it at the studio, recording tracks for the up-coming album! Alda could stand to testify. It was more fulfilling than anything else, doing what I love most – music. We had a good dinner after the recording session.

Yesterday I was--
chilling at home and did nothing.

5 snacks I enjoy--

1. Twisties
2. Rum & Raisin Chocolate
3. Pods
4. Gelati
5. …Basically anything from St. Kilda

5 Songs I Know All the Words to--
1. My own?
2. The Spill Canvas – Self-Conclusion
3. Pearl Jam – Last Kiss
4. Eric Clapton – Wondeful Tonight
5. …I find it hard to remember lyrics. I hardly even do covers.

5 things I would do with a 100 Million splurges--
I’d put everything in the bank and live off the interest for the rest of my life. I’d be so rich I don’t have to limit myself to just five things. I could do five hundred million things for all I care.


5 Bad Habits--
1. Bitting finger nails.
2. Air drumming in the car
3. Burping? I give up…

5 Biggest Joys--
1. Knowing Jesus Christ
2. Finding my significant other
3. Being alive
4. Every single jam/recording session
5. Every single gig. Meeting people after that.

5 Favourite Toys--
1. Hotwheels
2. Transformers
3. Guitars

5 Things I Would Never Wear--
1. Body Hugging Tees
2. Bling blings
3. Singlets
4. Sleeveless Tees
5. Superman’s Underwear

5 Favourite TV Shows--
1. Whose line is it anyway?
2. Friends
3. Smallville
4. Frasier
5. Roswell

5 Fictional Characters I Would Date—
None that I can think of.

5 Celebrities I Wanna Date--
My brain hurts from thinking about this too much. I just can’t think anymore. I’d never date anyone else. I don’t need to. I’ve found my match, why bother?

5 People I Tag--
1. Chino
2. Kok Meng The Tall
3. Jennifer
4. Leif
5. Joy

1 Responses to “Tagged Again”

  1. # Blogger hesitant

    *ahem* - PMR was around 15 years of age so that can't be right..  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.