Colour To The Colourless



I guess thinking about Taste Of Chaos brings back memories of Melbourne again. Maybe it’s because I want to be at Taste Of Chaos that badly. Maybe I just miss Melbourne that much. Now that I think of it, it’s a bit of both but heavier for the latter. Yes, the line-up for the tour is great. Yes, I miss all the tours and gigs I went to. But it’s definitely one person that I miss the most.

It’s been more than a month now and I still can't bear looking through all the pictures taken in Melbourne carefully. The furthest that I could go is browsing through the folders in thumbnails or clicking on one folder before exiting way too quickly. I could look at the pictures easily when I was still there in Melbourne. But somehow, it just seems too difficult from here. It just feels too heavy.

I couldn’t even bear looking through the August/September archives and the posts made from over there. It’s weird because something like this will only happen if the memories were unpleasant or if one wants to forget the past and never confront it again. But in my case, it is totally the opposite. Everything was perfect despite any imperfections. It was a great trip and I never want to forget a single bit of it, ever!

I guess it’s because I miss Melbourne and what I left behind that has put me into this situation. It’s fine even if I don’t get out of this. I’ll gladly embrace it.

The Cat Empire is echoing in my mind. I can almost feel the salty breeze of St. Kilda. I can almost see the beautiful sunset at Rialto in the background of my mind. I can almost smell the great food at Lygon, Chinatown and the city. I can almost taste the air. I can almost hear the sound of the airport, both touching down and taking off.

Somehow, words cannot describe what this feeling is. Words cannot even describe how beautiful this memory is. Melbourne has engraved this in my heart and mind.

It’s with a heavy heart that I write this.

2 Responses to “Colour To The Colourless”

  1. # Blogger hesitant

    I remember the cleaning guy inside the building smiling as the picture was being taken.

    Gotta love the spontaneous decisions!  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Spontaneity is the best policy? Haha!  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.