Emo Files



It’s getting interesting. Jamming today was rather different as there was no fixed setlist to work on as it was pretty much laidback.

We started off running through some of the usual songs and then we moved on to do the “emo” song. It was a fun side-track. It felt like a good night for some emo riffs and singing.

It was a good session. We also attempted to take some band pictures. Well, at least one or two shots turned out okay.

The album plans are also slowly coming into place and it’s all healthy.

Throughout the week, I sometimes wonder why I do certain things and why I’m doing what I’m doing. Sometimes it’s challenging to stay focused in times when the light at the end of the tunnel seems so dim. It’s difficult to comprehend things when concepts and ideas are just in the head. It’s a lot harder to see a clear picture when everything is not concrete. But with perseverance, things slowly fall into place and slowly emerge to be more concrete, a little by little.

Jamming has served me as reminders that each day, we’re just getting closer to the final product. It keeps me going. It gives me a boost and a recharge.

1 Responses to “Emo Files”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    next time my dear...let me take the pics *smiles* -daph  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.