Nothing

Wow, the holidays are coming to an end already. What can I say? Time flies when you’re having fun. At least, my kinda fun. I wish that the holidays will start all over again and just repeat in a cycle though.

I’ve got no regrets for doing “nothing”. I’ve said this way too many times. There are just too many things to do but there is just so little time. There are always choices and I’m always stuck in thinking, which would be more worth it and beneficial. At the end of the day, I’d then ask myself, “was it a wise move?” Guess what, I’d normally end up semi regretting picking that choice and say that I should have done the other.

So what did I do over the holidays?

*Definitely slept a lot and caught up on rest. (This made up for everything. Best choice ever)

*Ate very delicious food – Deepavali open houses and at Grandma’s place

*Hung out with very good friends.

*Attempted to write songs, which was fine because now my fingers hurt like mad and I feel that I’ve worked hard enough. It’s all good. Wrote some music, now all I need is some new lyric material.

*Listened to some really rad music from The Spill Canvas. Mind blowing lyrics and amazing arrangements.

*Watched a movie which I can’t remember the title now. It’s the new Jessica Alba one.

I guess that’s about all I did and I’m glad.

0 Responses to “Nothing”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.