We Are One @ Hartamas Square


...Soundcheck...1...2...3...



...Clocks



Look at the stall on the left



...Silence



Broken Scar - Soul Reaper encore. I've grown so used to playing all the songs with the band, I can't help but to hear the band in my head the whole time.


The pictures above are courtesy of Darren Teh, taken at the "We Are One" acoustic series held at Hartamas Square. It's a weekly event and it will go on every Thursday. This was the first installment of the series and I'm honored to be a part of this project.

I just want to thank everyone who came out to watch me perform. I hope you had fun and enjoyed yourselves as much as I did playing to you.

Here's the setlist for the night.

1. Clocks
2. Silence
3. The Bleeding Confession
4. Down
5. Hey You
6. Scratch
7. Soul Reaper

This was a fantastic show thanks to the amazing crowd and the comforting company.

Special thanks to Alfred, Ben, Jeff, Rahul, Alda and the entire organizing committee for making such a wonderful event a success despite a minor blackout due to some TNB repair work.

*The time and date for this post is inaccurate. It's already Friday morning, by the time I got home to type this. This is just a reminder to myself...

1 Responses to “We Are One @ Hartamas Square”

  1. # Blogger Julz

    hello...sorry couldn't make it again. *sigh*  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.