Broken Scar Farewell Show

Dear Broken Scar Family,

As most of you may know, I will be leaving for Melbourne, Australia to further my studies in September. I will definitely keep on living the Broken Scar dream that you have all created with me and it wouldn’t have been half as fun and fulfilling if it weren’t for all you wonderful people.


For the record, Broken Scar is not dead nor is it disbanded or anything like that at all. I'll be back!

I am inviting YOU to a very intimate, informal and casual farewell party/showcase where we could all just enjoy music and hang out.

Details below:

Broken Scar Farewell Show
Everyone is invited!


Date: 07 September 2006, Thursday
Venue: KL Jam Asia
Time: 9pm

Entrance is FREE. Buy heaps of drinks.

My good friends The Sofa Sessions and Qings & Kueens will also play for the show.

Broken Scar will entertain you with songs from the debut album and some new ones as a FULL BAND.


Midnight In St. Kilda, the debut album is also available for sale at only RM20. Feel free to pick up a copy for yourself, your friends and family.

See you at the show!

Kevin Broken Scar


Click on map for larger view


3 Responses to “Broken Scar Farewell Show”

  1. # Blogger Effa

    I'm battling a flu i've had since the weekend and it might jeopardise my attendance at your farewell gig. will you be upset if i do not make an appearance tonight? i'm so sorry. *sob* but i will still try my best to at least show up, even if its just for 10 mins.  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Aww...Don't worry bout it. It's the thought that counts. I know how it feels like to battle flu man. Sluggish and all. See how la, if you feel better tonight, you might change your mind. hehe. Hugs  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I guess this answers your late or should I say early morning sms to me! hahaha....

    If only I read this earlier - I'd have made it a point to come see Broken Scar live! sigh....

    I guess there's other opportunities...

    If you do see this before SUnday, could you pls bring me a copy of your CD? I need 2 buy it ler.... must support u ma ;)

    till I see u .... soon...! take care!  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.