The Weekend

Days seem to pass faster than they used to. In no time, weeks would have also zoomed by without notice. Blogging lately has also been sporadic. Again and again like a merry-go-round, it just seems like there’s so much to do, but so little time.

So where did the weekend go? The weekend was spent in Johor Bahru for work purposes. Sure, there was slogging and hard work, spent both in the burning sun and pouring rain spanned over two solid days. Yes, it was tiring, strenuous and yes, we were all flat out by the end of the day. However it wasn’t all work and no play. There are always perks in every situation we’re in.

There were good times filled with laughter during our chill out sessions. The food was inconsistent. It could be at an all time high and at an extreme low. When it was good, we ate till we could barely walk. When it got bad, we’d just fill up just nice to get by till the next meal.

So what is it that I do anyway? I hold a day-job as a live events audio engineer. I guess that’s pretty much all I can say about that. My life pretty much revolves around music and sound doesn’t it?

The weekend event went pretty well and there is a slight sense of accomplishment because the team that I lead saved the day when the resident sound system failed during the Launch Ceremony where the Menteri Besar of Johor was supposed to give a speech. It was within a split second that we took over and all was fine. Sigh of relief.

On another note, I think I’m going deaf. I seem to listen to stuff way louder than everyone else lately, be it on headphone or on speakers. Got to constantly remind myself to tone down and tune in to sounds lower in volume.

0 Responses to “The Weekend”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.