Storybook

About five to six years ago, the word “reading” was non existent in the vocabulary of this kid who was reluctant to pick up anything at all that looks like a compilation with pages and pages of words that seem never ending.

But here I am now with a book in my hand again because I’m sure this is not the first time I’m typing these words. Time has taken its course and my interest has taken a turn. So what made me turn over to this side? It was Jostein Gaarder’s Sophie’s World of course. Since then, I’ve been hooked. However, Sophie’s World had set such a high standard especially being the first novel I actually read with pure interest, other books following that would have to be selected very carefully.

I’ve been very fortunate that not many of the books I’ve picked up were much of a disappointment, thanks to a special someone who picks the best books for me.

So here’s to a lazy rainy day on the couch with a book in hand!


Currently reading, Message In A Bottle by Nicholas Sparks.

1 Responses to “Storybook”

  1. # Blogger sarah

    omg i totally didn't finish sophie's world because it confused the hell out of me. but then again, i was younger so now older and kononnya wiser so i should probably give it another go.  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.