Emily The Strange

I’m on holiday and I shouldn’t be stressed. But somehow, I just realised that I’m not as relaxed as I thought I should be. There’s just so much to do and see but there’s just so little time. I guess I just can’t have it all my way, and I guess I can’t have it all.

Not only am I stressed, I’m now confused. I have this little choice to make.

The choice is whether or not to purchase an electric guitar. It’s a limited edition Epiphone Emily The Strange Guitar.

Logic tells me I shouldn’t because I don’t even play the electric anymore, I already have two electrics and Broken Scar is acoustic.

But then again there’s the urge.

I don’t care if the guitar is about a girl named Emily The Strange. I don’t care if it may seem like it’s a guitar for girls.

It looks very customized. I don't want to be a shallow bimbo and just go for its looks. It actually sounds pretty good for its price. It retails at AUD 599 but since it's limited, some stores are selling it at AUD 799.


See for yourselves, and tell me what you think? Should I get it?








All pictures above taken from ebay.

3 Responses to “Emily The Strange”

  1. # Blogger Julz

    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want!!!!! My advice is buy! It's limited edition anyway. You can keep it as a collection and if in future you don't want it, you can sell and make money. =} How many do they have there and which shop did you find it from?  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    ...and I know just the perfect buyer. That would be...say...YOU!  

  3. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    I posted a newie and the answers to your questions are on it. There are only four left, to my knowledge.  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.