Watch Out For That Hole


*Taken at Paul's Place

It was indeed one heck of a Broken Scar full band debut gig to remember. In my opinion, the set was solid and the band was tight, just like in the rehearsal studio, what do you think?. The only thing missing was the “feel” on stage as it sounded really thin from where we were. But according to the audience, the front of house sound was good. I’d take Shelley’s and Adam’s word for it. All in all, the response from the audience was alright and our music managed to reach a good number of people, judging from the people who signed up on the Broken Scar mailing list. It was a good show.

But that’s not the only reason to remember this gig for life. I was “scratched” and “scarred” but thank God nothing was broken. I fell into a hole that was about half a floor down, about a good 6ft or so. I landed right on my bottom. The first thing I said was, “I think my arm is broken”. But in no time, Paul helped me up, I chilled for a bit, moved about for a bit, did a soundcheck, and the show went on as planned.

It’s hurting like mad now though. It hurts to type so I’ll stop for now.


Special thanks to the amazing Alda and the talented Manshaan for playing with me for this gig.

I also want to thank Saiful and FYI for organizing a great gig and giving Broken Scar a slot.

Not forgetting all of you in the audience that were receptive and supportive. Thanks to all of you who signed up for the Broken Scar Mail. I will be mailing you real soon.

0 Responses to “Watch Out For That Hole”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.