Strange Findings


http://www.ikilledthepromqueen.com/

Two years ago, this would be just a button picked up from the floor at a gig. To be specific, I picked this up at the Soilwork gig that I got in for free. Yes, I got to see Soilwork for FREE. I guess I earned some bragging rights there. *Grin*

This was the night that I went to two great gigs. The first was a Mandy Kane gig where Knifeyard was playing at. Here, I got to hang out before and after the show with Knifeyard, set up their gear, and cleared the stage with them. For a moment there, I felt Australian.

I got a ride with the bassist and guitarist to the Soilwork gig. I was a little late, all the opening bands had played and Soilwork had already started their set. Guess what? The dude at the door just let me in although I volunteered to pay and the rest is history.

Fast forward to today, it brings back floods of memories and recreating more as days go by.

2 Responses to “Strange Findings”

  1. # Blogger hesitant

    Good ol' Hi-Fi Bar.  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Yeah, the good ol' Hi-Fi Bar. The best there is.

    Fantastic sound system, excellent vibe, friendly service, and mind blowing performances by extraodinary performers.

    What more could you ask for?  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.